We(Triteens) and you(User) agree to these privacy policies when you signup for our service and when using our site. These privacy policies will be split up into sections for easier understanding as has been done with our Terms of Service.
Information We Collect
We do not collect any information in regard to your information directly through our site. Please see the section titled "Third-party data" for information regarding data we share with our third-party providers.
User Data Removal
If you have signed up for any of our third-party partners, please contact their support teams directly for removal requests. If you are a writer for Triteens, please contact your designated representative for information when it comes to data removal.
Due to the sharing of data with third-parties, we do not allow anyone under the age of 13 to use our website in any way. If your child is under 13 please see the below section for information on our third-party providers and their policies.
- Google's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visits to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Affiliate Links - Links you follow may be affiliate links containing information pertaining to your user to allow the provider to give us monetary compensation for purchases made through third parties.
You are protected by the following laws:
- Colorado Privacy Act
- California Consumer Privacy Act
- Massachusetts Data Privacy Law
- Utah Consumer Protection Act
- Virginia Consumer Protection Act
- Children's Online Privacy Protection Act
- General Data Protection Regulation